Monday, December 31, 2012

sad news



I really do need to get a grip on my emotions - and not allow them to rule me.  I woke up this morning feeling great and hopeful for the new year - until I found out that a former HS classmate, that I don't even know personally - was in a fatal single car crash Sat. He is friends with some one my old friends and that is how I found out. He graduated 9 years after me.

I am feeling great empathy for his wife and family. Although I have not ever experienced the death of a spouse, I have been around those who have - My Mom, my sister and a few friends recently. It's hard.

They say, life goes on - but so does death. There's just no stopping it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts