Saturday, December 29, 2012

More Stats and looking back 2012



I had 333 comments (well a few more with these last few posts) And the top commenter was loonysuse from Remote Appeal. Congratulations. You get nothing but a big THANK YOU and a virtual HUG!

The Posts with the most comments were:

8 -  Pop Tarts 
8 -  The 15-day-blogger-challenge-getting-to know the blogger



the worst graphic!
The absolute worst graphic that I deliberately made to look amateurish, but no one said anything. I waited and waited for a comment, but you all were so kind. And I know you saw it, because it was the number 1 most viewed post. A Saturday Post  Go figure!

It's been fun. I look forward to more rants to share with you all - more drama, more People Bug Me Moods, more from the Husband, and of course more coffee.







2 comments:

  1. Yay for me. You started it, though. Last year you read my entire blog and commented on each post!(Well, a lot of them, anyway.) It was very fun for me. See ya next year with my Frappaccino in hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well they were fun posts to read and gave me a feel for your blog. I always enjoy your posts. (and comments!)

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts