Sunday, December 23, 2012

I will not stress




"I will not stress, I will not stress, I will not stress, I will not stress, 
I will not stress, I will not stress." 

That is going to be my mantra for January. The husband told me, that since we will be paid once a month - they pay you, one month behind. So we won't get a paycheck from the State of California until Feb.

There will be a couple weeks, pay from the old employer - some vacation pay but not much plus we do have the Husband's military pension. BUT, it's going to be tight. I think we can make the bills - we just won't be eating! (I need to go on a diet anyway)

I sure wasn't prepared for this. I will have to do some quickie preppy food-stuff these next few days of 2012 - I see my other blogs, Recipes on the Cheap - and Lessons on the Cheap - coming alive once again with new material.

I could go on and on, with the why? why? why?  Why me, God?

I'll tell you why. I do some of my best crimping and saving and blog writing, when I have a challenge.

Darn it, I wish I wasn't so good at it. It's giving God the impression, that I love living paycheck to paycheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts