Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gimme Gimme Good Lovin




 hehehehe, I bet that caught your attention. Its NOT what you are thinking. So there!

This afternoon I have a babysitting gig, with the girls. Mom called to say that 2 year old Wren, placed both her hands, palms down on the gas fireplace glass. Burned the palms of her hands real good. So she has her hands wrapped - Both the parents and I had no idea, that the fireplace glass was not tempered. Poor baby.

Usually I don't want to go in on a Sat. - but like the big kid I am, I'm really looking forward to the new toys, books and puzzles they received for Christmas. 

Sitting here listening to Oldies. Anyone remember Crazy Elephant's "Gimme Gimme Good Lovin?"  1969. I was a freshmen in HS and my sister loved that song. Us cool kids, back then referred to it as "bubblegum" or "teenybopper music". 

Tomorrow I am taking down all the Christmas stuff. Usually it is down by now - but what can I say?  I get LAZY plus I spent all day yesterday updating my other blogs and blog hopping.

Have a good one. 






2 comments:

  1. My Chistmas stuff went down yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts