Sunday, November 25, 2012

What are some of your fears?



Fears = False Evidence Appearing Real 

That really is what FEAR is.  I am a compulsive worrier - I shouldn't be but at times I battle with worries and FEARS.  I've been in therapy so I know better but I do it anyway.

Bottom-line, because of my many losses, my biggest fear is that I would lose another son. But then again, it really isn't a FEAR, it is more of a worry.  I don't know, I think I am getting the two mixed up. 

Fear that I would be homeless - die alone or be killed.

I know I know, a bit on the morbid side. 


3 comments:

  1. Yeah, my biggest fear is that something will happen to my kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest fear is that I will end up like my dysfunctional parents. I go to therapy in the hope that won't happen.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts