Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Okay lets try this again -



It was Abraham Lincoln who said, "Most people are about as Happy as they make up their mind to be."Boy is that ever true and it sure applies to me, this morning.

I am happy.  I just get pissed sometimes. For me to stay happy, I need to vent - those are the times when I make up my mind, not to be happy - yet I know exactly what I am doing and can change my attitude if I want.

I don't want to go through the day, being all snarly - with an attitude. I want to be happy and giggly and fun and be full of lollipops and rainbows.

On second thought - that might be pushing it.

PS - No I haven't seen the movie yet - 

Okay, I am OUTTA HERE!



2 comments:

  1. Okay I'm following you back, and I think I love you! Love your topics and style, thanks so much for the fresh reading material while I'm laid up! Looking forward to reading more, I've read the last five or six entries so far. Thanks for finding me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts