Thursday, November 01, 2012

It happened!




The crane arrives and tries to get into the perfect condition. 
We wouldn't want them to drop it on the roof!


Too far over - have to move the crane -



God bless America and our new Hvac!


Backyard shot of it - Here it comes....




 The old one served us well - now awaits it's fate...



Usually I hate "goodbyes" but in this case - "SO LONG, Fare ware, old friend - RIP".


The new one, looking forward to a good 15 + years of service 


Ta Da!  DONE!  This saga is OVER! We have achieved HEAT.

1 comment:

  1. YAY.

    I've never seen one on the roof before. Is that common where you live?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts