Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Day After Veterans Day!

 CAUTION:  If you do not like politics  - pass this post right on by. 





I'm pissed!  

OUR MILITARY WILL BE FIRST OBAMA-CARE VICTIM: The Obama-care domino effect will soon begin, and it starts with 171,000 military personnel having to forfeit their Tricare Prime. They will no longer get this much needed health care benefit after putting their lives on the line to defend our freedoms.

As of April 1, Prime beneficiaries — retirees, Active Guard and Reserve troops, and family members will have to switch to Tricare Standard, a traditional fee-for-service health plan.



Happy Day After Veterans Day! 

Fortunately for me, I am already on TriCare Standard.  I live over the 100 mile rule - from a active base. I always thought the Prime was the better but Standard is okay - at least it is better than having to pay $800 a month through the Husband's employer-group plan. 

Besides not counting the Military Vote, what is next for our Military to worry about?  Pensions might be next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts