Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 13. 3 blogs you visit and read enthusiastically.



3 blogs you visit and read enthusiastically


I enjoy them all but there is one blog I like the best!  For me, it's a breathe of fresh air - and the blogger -  is someone I think I would enjoy having a cup of coffee with. Maybe even a full day of coffee-klatching. I love her dry sense of humor, her creativity and deep thoughts!

What caught my eye and made me a follower was the fact that she had moved from a large metropolitan city to a small town. That was similar to me - we moved from the San Francisco area to this semi-rural town in Northern California, near the Oregon border. Talk about culture shock! 

So my favorite blog that I LOOK for - daily is:


__________________________

Instead of listing my 3 favorites I just went with the one blog I like the best.  There are so many 2nd and 3rd and 4th favorites that are too many for me to list. And like any blog, some posts are better than others and just grab you, in the reader. I will say I am visual and am attracted to photo's, pictures - instead of just a post. 

I love blogging. That's why I don't tweet.  I have too much to say. I also enjoy my other blogging buddies. I get ideas, and while I am not a newcomer to blogging, (2006 for this one) I am always learning. and Thanks to A Little Unhinged for all the great tips.

Could you share one of your favorite blogs?  I love to follow new ones, so let me and why. Thanks.


2 comments:

  1. That was REALLY nice. And I needed that today. You have no idea. I've been waiting for five minutes to determine what Jane Austin Character I am. It's still spinning around and around...I must be Mr. Darcy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if I spelled her name correctly it would help. Austen.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts