Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 10. Why did you start blogging and what is your blog about?


I think I started blogging because it is cheaper than therapy.  I could get OUT what I have inside me - It beats walking around the house mumbling to myself.  I use this blog to VENT. I do my best blogging in the morning, in my bed, with the laptop after a couple cups of coffee.  Sometimes it is hard to keep it to just 1 pithy post!

I am a compulsive blogger.  I have different blogs for different subject matters.  This one is my simple, unpretentious, low key, sometime bitchy, personal blog.  And it is my favorite. I try not to cross over -  I have to at all times, retain my anonymity.  Not looking to get famous although I wouldn't turn down a fortune if offered. 

It's fun - I like it and it keeps me out of trouble.

2 comments:

  1. You should blog with my daughter. She too, is a compulsive blogger. Too funny. She is at thttp://www.kjaggers.com/
    Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely is much cheaper than therapy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts