Tuesday, November 13, 2012

15 Day Blogger Challenge - Getting to Know the Blogger?


 Getting to Know Me 

First of all, I am a blogger incognito.  I shy away from Fame and Fortune just so I can have my voice (or voices) on the world wide blogosphere.  Why?  I don't know.  So I do try to keep some anonymity although sometimes I do spill the beans or sink the ship.

According to AARP, I am a senior citizen.  I qualify for a senior meal at Denny's but will have to wait till I am 65 to claim a senior meal at other places. AND they just took my senior discount away, at the place that botched my hair - I can shop at Salvation Army with my senior discount so that is exciting.

I am too complex of a person to explain who I am.  I am just me.

I have experienced many things in my life - I consider myself a expert on certain life experiences, that others have not yet had the pleasure. Oh lucky me! I guess that was why I had to "grow" through some of these life events - so I could help others, or just be a strong shoulder.

I can be deep - I can be full of it.  I can be spiritual or I can be a total butt-head.  I am sweet yet I have my cynical side.  I love my family but at times, I do wonder why.   I am a "loner" and choose to be that way, since my best friend died, 2 years ago (Nov 14, 2010)  It's not like I am this Ted-Kaczynski-type - I just am going through my own self-inflicted lonely season, until my new BFF comes along.

8 comments:

  1. Great Intro Following you from the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to check you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you decide to re-post #7.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been so busy with life and working my bum off that I forgot how much I love visiting your blog. You're so funny and I've missed so many of your posts but I'm really happy you linked up for the challenge. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks. I thought it would be fun - give me some motivation.

      Delete
  5. Hello there:)) New follower from the 15 day blog challenge:))

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts