Monday, October 22, 2012
Things I like
The last list surprised me, that I had so many dislikes - and I can keep thinking up more. So now I will list the things I like:
1. My God
2. My family
3. My country
4. newborn babies
7. the ocean
8. tall majestic mountains
10. road trips
11. the smell of fresh lumber (sawdust)
12. camping in a RV (I've done the backpacking and camping in a tent for years -
I'm into comfort now.
13. fly fishing - never have done it, but would love to try
14. the smell of freshly mowed grass
15. birds chirping in the morning
16. a clean house
21. German Shepherds
22. Maine Coon Cats
24. Boston cream pie
25. New York style Cheesecake
27. chicken breasts
28. smart and creative children
29. Redwood Trees
30. talented people
31. the Military (all branches)
32. to pay my bills online and on time
33. the computer
36. urban homesteading
38. rusty old things
40. puppies and kittens
41. talking to young people
44. new cars
45. older homes
48. the sound of a baseball bat cracking after it hits the ball
49. picket fences
50. Lace, cotton and jeans
51. long hair
52. a spring rain
53. The first snow on Mt Shasta
54. the way sunshine feels on my skin
55. entertaining - although we haven't in a long time
56. power walking
57. lifting weights for my upper body (need to get into that again)
59. painting a house
61. An evening with people I enjoy - talking about controversial subjects
62. Biblical archeology.
63. Anything Israeli
62. Jewish traditions
63. keeping busy
64. taking naps on Sat.
65. different cultures
66. Mexican food
67. San Francisco
69. sunrises especially when I am camping
71. good neighbors
72. forging people (especially with me around)
74. people with spunk
76. freshly dried clothes from the dryer
77. I like to fold clothes and neatly put them away
78. I like order (don't always have it)
80. I like to plan and have goals
81. having lots of animals to love on
82. read to children
83. clean windows
84. water falls
85. sound of rushing water
86. home remedies
87. survival techniques
88. like some science fiction
89. like guy-type violent, movies
90. pretty jewelry
91. I like to smell good
92. I like funky clothes
93. I love boots and hats
94. I like and respect people who may disagree with me, yet do not judge me or try
to change me
97. bird baths
99. Hells Kitchen
100. the wind in the tall trees of a forest -
and there's more....
It is said, the Baby Boom started exactly 9 months after, the war ended. If ever there was a time, I was happy to have not been bor...
I don't remember my mom ever making these strange bizarro recipes, but I do remember seeing them all the time in magazines and cookb...
I found this deep dark family secret from Genealogy. This was my GGgrandfather. Who does Genealogy as a part-time hobby? Yeah me ...
12 steps 1. We admitted we were powerless over the effects of aging - that our lives had become exhausting trying to keep up with y...
You know, March is a fickle month. It cannot make up its mind whether to be Winter or be Spring. Of course, Spring will win, just abo...
ABOUT THE #A-Z CHALLENGE for 2017: I am so happy I made the decision to get my A-Z posts written and scheduled - because, without t...
Miss Buster a couple of years ago The power of the mind - Yesterday Foodie and Navy dropped by to pick up mail - while sitting around...