Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ironing

my sentiments exactly!


Other than what is going on with my son - nothing is going on.

The last 2 days I have done nothing around my house.  The clothes I took out of the dryer sit crumbled and wrinkled in the laundry basket at the foot of my bed. Have to re-dry them in the dryer and then fold and put away.  Too much for me to iron.  (what's that?)

The week goes by just too darn fast and I don't like that. Weekends around our house is hectic, loud and everyone is home. 

1 comment:

  1. There's too much TV at my house on the weekends. I don't like TV. Thank goodness for Sleep Mate!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts