Thursday, October 04, 2012

Follow your heart but TRUST YOUR GUT



I knew it!  I had a feeling this new promotion that the Husband got wasn't all that it is cracked up to be.  He has been doing his own little investigating since the security company he works for, only has their own interest in mind and not ours.  This is just a temporary position until the State of California hires someone.  There is a website with this job opportunity listed.

They just needed someone to fill that position until they hired the permanent state employee.

Okay, I'm disappointed but not as much as I would of been, had I believed the whole picture from the beginning.  At least now, I know how to proceed in bill paying - until our time winds down.

On the UP - the Husband is applying for the position through the State but quite honestly, we won't hold our breath.

Now, the only thing to worry about, is: will his company honor their promise to him to get his old job back, when the state fills the position.

I told him to get it in writing but at this point, I don't think he did.  He is way more trusting than I am.

So, we're doing good - I'll be making the big bill paying off plan and will stick to it like glue, so when we drop down to the lower pay once again, we can at least be in a better position. So not all is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts