Wednesday, October 24, 2012
blah blah blah
* I'm not going to bible study today. It's cold, dreary and my body aches. I'm still sitting in bed with my cat at my feet.
* Yesterday I cleaned my laundry room. This weekend I hope to get some paint and start this project.
* Still waiting on the $$$ so I can schedule the HVAC. Yesterday I noticed a dusting of snow on the mountains - about 1-2 inches. Probably melted by evening. But the real deal, is that first clear day we have after all this clears and we get to see the snow on Mt Shasta. That is truly a sight to behold.
* Baked a snack cake yesterday - I bought it at Trader Joes (Vanilla cake) It reminds me of the snack cakes they use to give us in school when I was a kid, with a thin layer of chocolate frosting.
* I'm feeling kinda overwhelmed, stressed - I don't know how to describe it. Like something is going to happen - or NOT happen. I'm trying to keep busy.
* Maybe it's because I am excited to watch the World Series - Go Giants!
The violence the country saw in VA, today was sickening. It scares me. One reason I am staying in California, not that it is all rosy h...
12 steps 1. We admitted we were powerless over the effects of aging - that our lives had become exhausting trying to keep up with y...
caribou wilderness I have the house alone this weekend. The husband is hiking and I tend to be a cool weather hiker. Plus he likes to...
There are some who sing to the music and others who listen. I like to sing at times - mostly I love to really listen to the music. Espe...
This is one of my many pet peeves. You hear it all the time now, in the media. "The Outrage is Growing" Really? Hey, I know...
So my husband threw his back out - is off from work until tomorrow evening. We spent all day at the VA on Friday. It's a bummer w...