Monday, September 10, 2012

Woe is me Monday

This is how I feel this morning.


I'm going in, to watch the girls today and Friday.  I'm physically not feeling well today so I don't know how long I will be able to stay.  My bones are hurting.  I have blown discs, L3 and L4. I've been doing great for a few years, after I had a shot (can't remember what it actually was - would have to get out the paperwork)  Anyway, it seems the shot is wearing off.  Plus when I fell a week or so ago, I am still hurting.

Oh well - that is just the way it is.  I suck it up and complain to my blog. Boo Hoo.

I'll probably write something when I get home this afternoon. I feel some RANTS coming on...




2 comments:

  1. Is there new insurance with the new job? Can you get another shot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can get another shot once I go back to TriCare Prime through the DOD. It's a good plan and is what I had back in the bay area when I received that shot.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts