Thursday, September 27, 2012

updated: To Do or Not to Do lists



Okay, today I am going to be awesome.  Yes-sirree Bob. I just don't know what is wrong with me lately.  I'm not depressed - although I am just blah. I feel stuck.  I need major motivation. (say that 20 times)

So I am back to making a "To Do or Not to Do" List

Today

Power walk and exercise   
Make missing cat flyer's and place them in the neighborhood
Go to Vet and order Thyroid pills for Daisey and give them a flyer
Go to Costco
Plan a nice dinner
finish the laundry
get out sewing machine and sew up the seat of my britches on favorite jean carpi's
Blog
Relax.

updated at 1:10 pm 
updated at 4:40 pm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts