Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Timmy the cat

Timmy the Cat - MISSING


Darn that cat!  He has been missing since Monday evening. That was the last time I saw him. I am hoping he is just on a extended "hunt. "  He is a little over 1 years old and he is chipped. He refuses to wear a collar. I've replaced them and a day or two later, they are gone.

Mr. Kitty Koo aka Kei Koo - RIP






Our beloved Kitty Koo went missing in early Dec 2011 and we were devastated.  So I am probably
worrying a bit more than I normally would.

I lived all my adult life with cats. So I am not a rookie cat owner plus I lived in a urban area. NEVER have I ever had a missing cat.  Once, our 1 year old Samantha Josephine, got out for the first time and didn't come back for a week.  I was sick with worry.  She came back and never left home again. We had her for 17 years until a pit bull attacked her in our own yard. She died in my son's arms (Patrick) Just a day before he was leaving for the Navy.  It was awful.

WHY do these cats have to be so friggen cute?

Ms. Buster - 10 years old


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts