|Autumn at my house- Nov. 7, 2010|
* The husband went to his new job today. He had a bounce in his step, that I haven't seen in a long time. I'm happy for him.
* It's 8:21 am and I do not smell any smoke in the air. So far so good!
* Today is supposed to get to 99 and quite frankly I am sick of it.
* I prefer to use Autumn rather than Fall.
* We don't really get a Autumn until around mid Oct. Leaves are still on the trees and depends on a cold crisp day and some wind before they start to "fall".
* Autumn has always been my most favorite time of the year.