Thursday, September 06, 2012

So far so good...



Today I am going in to watch the 2 year-old.  She's home from daycare, mildly sick.  Dad says she doesn't act sick, just has runny poops.  Oh lucky me!

We still haven't told anyone yet about "our good news".  Just my sons and this blog.  Life can be so uncertain and for some of us, it has it's ups and downs.  I'm wiser now in my middle-age (or young senior) that I know, happiness is not about how much money you have.  It's only a "tool".

Oh we have so much "clean up" to do on our finances.  I have been paying $5-20 a month on some dentist bills for a couple of years.  It will be so good to pay those suckers off!

PS - Aren't you glad I didn't use a runny diaper as a photo for this post? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts