Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Patience is a - - - - -


Today is Wednesday, and we are still waiting for the Husband's security clearance and Background check to come in - so he can start his new job. 

Meanwhile he is still at CPS. 

I said, I would believe this, when we get the first paycheck.  That looks like it won't be until the end of the month.  Now we are hearing it could take another week because the State is backlogged.

The Husband is dragging - wants to get started on this new chapter - a bit grouchy when he comes home from work.  I am getting annoyed and feel extremely insecure. 

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr


1 comment:

  1. You wouldn't think there would be a backlog with unemployment so high...

    Oh, maybe there are fewer backgound checkers too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts