Friday, September 07, 2012

Last day

Today in our town it is Megan Rapinoe Day


The Husband went in for his last day at the county's Child Protective Services. He is so relieved to be leaving.  That place was a nightmare.  I wish I was at liberty to share, what all he saw and heard.  All I can say is, it was not good for him or his blood pressure and it was a very stressful job.  His life (as well as the others that worked there) had been threatened by angry parents, many times - A place where tempers flare and emotions run high.

I think when we finally see the raise in pay,  - is when I will allow myself to really believe it.  And the way the paychecks are distributed, that won't be for 2 weeks. He did tell me that he will be working holidays if they land in the week - at
double-time.  His hours will be 8-4.  No biggie. WE can do this - we HAVE the technology!



2 comments:

  1. So no vacation between jobs? Sounds like he could use some.

    Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No vacation for us this past year. Not unless we take a few days off. Have to wait till summer 2013.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts