Friday, September 14, 2012

I will not worry - I will not worry

Remember him????


Nothing is perfect and I know this as well as Nothing is forever.  So the Husband enjoyed his first day.  They won't be actually taking in Veterans until after the first of the year.  He was told by the Administrator some news that makes me sick to my stomach. 

The State has not yet decided if they want to go with the State for Security or a private company.  The Husband works at a private company.   That decision will be made sometime in Jan. 2013.

I just knew, something was not right...

Oh well, I guess I could just call it all an  "adventure" and not worry about it. 

I will not worry - I will not worry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts