Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I bad



Today I am playing Hookie, from bible study.  No really good excuses but here are some of them anyway:

1. I didn't get going early enough this morning.
2. I'm having a bad hair day
3. I just didn't feel like it
4. I felt rushed.
5. I am worried about my cat.
6. I didn't finish my study.
7. I'm just not in "the mood"
8. I have things to do at home
9. big deal, its just one day
10. I am a lazy, undisciplined heathen.

*A PRIZE for the first one who takes a guess,  which one it is. 

* a special drawing will be held to see who goes into the other special drawing for the grand drawing and so on and so forth until you forget or I get tired of playing this game. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope kitty turns up, and I liked #10, though I don't believe it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts