Friday, September 28, 2012

Former Social Butterfly burns out

scary



If you've been following me, you would know I am not that social of a person.  I used to be a social butterfly at one time in my life. Here, there, everywhere. Maybe I burned myself out?  Now, I am content to be at home or with family and a few close friends.   I like to travel, and explore - just not with a lot of people I don't know.   That is just the "season" I am in.

However, this weekend is going to be a tough one for me. I have 2 social situations I have to go to - Fortunately the Husband will be coming with me.  He is the social-one in our pairing.

I hate being this way - Hmmmm, I don't know...do I? 

"They" say, Social Butterflies live longer.   No doubt written by a social butterfly because the rest of us are dead.








1 comment:

  1. I've read that many people who live to be over 100 never married or had children. Less stress.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts