Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cats Play

not my cat - but looks just like him


It breaks my heart when I see  (and hear) my 1 year old male cat,  catch a mouse.  And it's not that I like mice and definitely not rats. Just a few minutes ago, I hear a little commotion from under my bedroom window.  I see Timmy (my cat) has a little mouse in his mouth.  Just a little guy.  I mean, really...what can I do?  I don't want mice in my yard - I have 2 cats.  They like mice.  They keep things under control.  If they would just do their dirty deed AWAY from my eyes and ears!  It's pitiful to hear that little mouse, pleading for his life.  squeaking.

I watched as Timmy threw the little guy up in the air - he is still alive, in fact he even tries to stagger away.  Timmy sits and watches him - My other female cat, Miss Buster, tries to get in on the act but Timmy growls, under his breath as if to say, "BACK OFF, it's mine!".  He seems to find joy in watching this little guy try to get away - As for mice, this little guy is kinda cute. Perhaps I am watching all of this more than I should.

See I live with a Serial Killer


2 comments:

  1. I need a cat IN my house. :(

    But we have a severe cat allergy in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's too bad. That was a prerequisite when I met my present husband - NO ALLERGIES. Must LOVE dogs and cats and whatever else I bring home.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts