Saturday, September 29, 2012

Busy Weekend -

I'm coming Caylee


I have a dog sitting gig - so in a way I am working all weekend.

Last night, went to see the Kiev Symphony and Chorus.  This morning is our Shabbat group and then this afternoon, it's the Spaghetti feed at the VFW.  The Husband is Chaplain so we have to be there.  I go occasionally and today I pretty much have to - it's been awhile.  If I don't, they'll all start to think I am anti-social.  There used to be a bunch of old WW2 guys, bless their hearts but now, mostly the Vietnam Vets, and now the young guys show up.  About half of the members are under 40.  They are trying to get a woman's axillary going - (no comment)

Sunday we have a birthday party for Stephanie to go to.  She personally invited me and I just couldn't say No.  It's supposed to be in the 100's -  I tried to get out of it, but The Husband made sense and convicted the heck out of me.  I only know Stephanie.  There will be carriage rides.  Her good friends are really making it a birthday to remember!

Then Monday I have to go in to work.   I'm tried already!


1 comment:

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts