Tuesday, September 25, 2012

28 years ago today...

3 mos old

I was a 30 year old Mommy,  who had 2 little boys, and a 3rd one on his way.

It hardly seems possible that it has been that long ago. I was living a very different life than I am living today.  I was married to my high school sweetheart.  Life was good (or at least it appeared to look good from the outside) and I was loving being a full time Mom to these little boys, God gifted me with.  We had so much fun.

After 2 little boys, of course I was wanting a girl - but honestly, it did not matter that much to me.  I confess though, I did purchase some girly baby bonnets - and kept them with the tags on. 

It was a very warm, and sunny day when I woke up and felt my back hurting. That was always a clue for me since I used to get the back labor really bad.  I was also a week early.  We made arrangements for friends to take my kindergartner to school and my preschooler to a friends house.

We arrived at the hospital at 12:30 and he was born an hour later.

We laughed when they told us it was another boy! 

8 lbs 15 oz, 21 inches - Gosh he was cute!

Happy Birthday Patrick- You'll always be my baby.

1 comment:

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts