Thursday, August 16, 2012

what will I wear today?

http://www.joycemeyer.org/

I watched Joyce Meyer this morning and she cracks me up.  She talked about, getting up early and spending time with God. She said, get up early, put on your spiritual clothing.  Stop walking around spiritually naked.

I think that is what is wrong with me.  I'm naked.

But I actually beat Joyce to the punch - I was already up at 4:45 am with my husband.  Our nice quiet time together.  After my husband, biked to work I took a power walk earlier and harder than I have in awhile - due to the heat.  I feel so much better and my lower back is not hurting!

Today is going to be a good day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts