Thursday, August 02, 2012

The GERD is back



I've been up since 4am.  I can't sleep.  I need to sit upright because the dreaded GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) is back. I had it real bad about a year ago, for the first time ever.  I thought I was has a heart attack.  Thank God it was only Gerd that does have similar symptoms. Since then, I guess it likes to take up residency in my esophagus now and then.  It bothers me to lie flat and interrupts my sleep.

I know I know, coffee is on that Gerd list but I refuse to admit that fact. 

I think it's the sliced onion I had on my burger last night that my son grilled for us. Plus I had a fresh peach for dessert and that is on the list of foods to consume with discretion. I also had corn on the cob. (picked yesterday morning)

This means I will be dragging all day today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts