Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Bad hair cut

Yesterday I treated myself to a haircut.  What I got was bad hair.  The hairdresser botched my cut.  My hair is uneven in some places and one side does not match the other.  I will now have to wait about 3-4 weeks to get it re-cut - if I did it now, it would be way too short for me.  I just cut my waist-length hair about 6 mos ago.  So going too short would put me into major shock.

It's only hair and I am only a middle-aged lady (or young senior???) so who the heck cares?  I do!  Anyway it will grow back and it does grow fast.  Thank God I am not this young thing, or this was the haircut right before one of my son's wedding.  I'd be livid.

It's the first time I have ever had a bad haircut.  I guess I was way overdue!


I did feel a bit self-conscious yesterday, thinking people were looking at me. Why else would they be staring at me????? 



3 comments:

  1. I think you should get it cut like the coffee lady in your blog pic. Funky and spikey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know I kinda do like that but am holding off. I also want to color my hair (the spikey parts) lavender. My husband works with an older gal and she has lavender spikes in her hair and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they were all staring at you cuz your beautiful!!!! xoxo

      Gwen @ www.alittleunhinged.com

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts