Tuesday, August 28, 2012

and another thing...

This is what I want


What ever happened to bedspreads?  It's almost impossible to find a bedspread these days.  And the few out there, are just ugly or cost too much for my simple budget.   I've done the comforter/dust ruffle/duvet cover and I'm like,  over it!

I've been looking for a bedspread now for so long.  I had this really nice handwoven bedspread I paid a arm and a leg for years ago that washed up nicely.  It was simple and I would decorate with different pillow shams and quilts - but it eventually bit the dust.  I've got a patchwork quilt on my bed, but for me, it's too busy.  I just want something different.

Of course the Husband could care less. 

No one understands my plight!


1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. I'm redecorating my bedroom and there are no bedspreads to be found. Only comforters.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts