Thursday, July 05, 2012

zoneguards vs lifeguards!


Crazy world we live in - I just heard about a lifeguard who was fired because he left his post to go and save someones life. (which he did)  So, you're sitting there in your high chair, overlooking your area (zone)  and you see a swimmer at a distance, yelling,

 "help, help" 

and you just sit there? 

The company policy is that they are not to leave their post or zone for any reason. 

The swimmer was in the swim at your own risk section of the beach.  I'd like to know, who would just sit there and allow the person to drown? 

The employee of the month would,  that's who!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts