Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shedding Fur - a dogway musical



She asks me why
I'm just a shedding dog
 I shed noon and night
 loose fur that's a fright

I shed high and low
Don't ask me why
I Don't know
It's not for lack of bread (or chow)
Like the Grateful Dead



Give me down to there fur
shaggy dog  or longer

Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

fur fur fur fur fur fur fur
  shed it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My shedding  fur




Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
                Give a home to the fleas in my fur  
  

 on the sofa
on the bed



 can't blame it on the cat
      fur fur fur fur fur fur fur    

(Inspired and adapted from the musical Hair and totally without their permission)        

1. Daisey Mae, our German shepherd mix
2. My dog Sport (border collie and springer) RIP
3. My dog Sport AFTER a grooming RIP
4. Daisey on the sofa
5. The female cat in our family (Miss Buster)
 











2 comments:

  1. What a talent you are! Daisey looks like she's in heaven on the sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Daisey is such a sweet dog. Yeah we've allowed her to just take over - Now a bed sheet dons the sofa. Shabby sheet!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts