Thursday, July 26, 2012

Save Gas - Ride a Bike



In an attempt to save some money in gas, my husband is riding his bike to work.  When we lived in the Silicon Valley, he biked to work all the time. It was a bike-safe area. However in this semi-rural town we live in, the good-old boys in their pick-up trucks, rule the road. They barrel down the road, hogging most of it and yeah, I worry a little about him.  We've had numerous bike deaths.  Plus right now, he can't find his helmet so for the last 2 days he is riding without it. 

Where did that man put his helmet? 


2 comments:

  1. On a hook? In the garage? That's where mine ends up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beats me - He still hasn't found it.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts