Thursday, July 12, 2012

"People bug me" mood

http://www.zazzle.com/dont_bug_me_button-145488866328082362

Oh I have to reveal a not so nice part of me - tisk tisk!  Every now and then I wake up and get into these, "People Bug Me" Moods. I'm not hormonal anymore - this is me. I own this!

I am a introvert. That does not mean I am shy - which I am not. I just prefer the quiet things in life, most of the time.  I enjoy my own company too.  Okay I admit to talking to myself and the dog! And  for some unknown reason, I just don't want to be around people.

The phone rings,

"Grrrrrr, people bug me."

Someone rings the doorbell

"Grrrrr, why don't they just go away."

Seems when I get in these moods, people come out of their way to get in MY WAY. So today, I will hole up with my dog and 2 cats and fish and just be me. 

5 comments:

  1. I have days when all the people in the world bug me. It is bad when my moods like that fall on work days. LOL I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Melissa! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all feel like this sometimes...some just more than others ;) I know I often just want to not be bothered and pretend I am the only one alive in the world or that I'm on a desert island alone somewhere....well, I'd prefer tropical to desert, actually.

    Anyway, good luck laying low and avoiding being social, and thanks for commenting and following along at Healthy Mommy, Healthy Baby! I an now following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel this way often and thought it was just because I was a b word. Guess there are more of us than I thought. lol! Thanks for stopping by www.alittleunhinged.com earlier. I'm now following you as well. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like that most days. Grrr.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts