Monday, July 02, 2012

A new day - a new week - a new month


I love the beginnings of anything. They are unwrapped gifts.  I appreciate their newness and look forward to what will become of these new beginnings.

A New Day -  I look forward to finding out whether or not The Husband, gets a medical clearance;  to go back to work. Love the man, but it's time for him to get back to working.  I need my day back and when he is here, I lose my momentum to get things done.

A new week - Looking at this new week ahead I have lots to look forward to.  Wednesday is the 4th of July.  One of my favorite patriotic holidays. We'll probably do something around here in our community. NOTE: Don't Forget to Bring the Cats and Dogs in.  On Friday, I go into "work" for 5 hours.

A new month - I am looking forward to my many ways to bring in a income

  • Affilate marketing blogs - writing
  • Mystery shops
  • eBay
  • Barefoot books
  • Avon
  • Garage sale
I've been selling online, Barefoot Books for over a year. But never bought the case of books I need. So I made the step and ordered it all on Friday.  It was at a price I could not refuse. $300 worth of children's books for $89.00.  It ended Sat. So it was the time.  The office told me I had to resign and then re-sign up again because their computer program kept locking me out.  Barefoot books went through some major changes in April.

Also this month, I hope to find some "me time" to relax and enjoy my ongoing Genealogy research.  I hit walls, then I put it away for a few months and go back to it.  Right now I am on to something...received a good lead and it's so far, been promising.

I love July.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts