Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm a SAHM to 1 dog and 2 cats



I go into my once-a-week Nanny job today.  Hey it's grocery money.  As I settle more into being "home" I find I am struggling and  downright weepy about...leaving my dog!  I know I know, it's crazy but we're buddies and she is loving having a "stay-at-home" mommy with her during the day.


 Last Friday when I was gone for those 5-6 hours, she got into the cat litter box and the kitchen garbage.  I don't have the heart to scold her - it happened hours before I got home, so why yell at her.  Anyway yelling at animals is not my thing.  It was my fault.  I should of just closed off the bathroom door and put the cover on the kitchen garbage. Mommy bad!

I keep telling myself, that it's good for me to get out - go in and see my little girls, that love me to pieces and I do get a kick out of. Plus it gives me a healthy break from writing all my blogs etc.

Yeah yeah yeah, I'd rather be home with my dog and 2 cats.

2 comments:

  1. My friend Paula used to play the weather channel for her doggie when she was "home alone."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ACTUALLY we turn on the Animal Planet for her. That's what we used to do with our other dog, Sport.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts