Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I live with a serial killer



Yes my 1 year old male cat is a serial killer -   Don't let that cute little innocent face fool you! That is how he lures them in...







He "toys" with his victims - a innocent yet sadistic torture he puts them through before he's done. (or they're done)  

Some of them, he actually eats. Some of them, he eats and then throws up an hour or so later. You can imagine what my yard looks like. A graveyard full of Timmy's victims.  

He even wants to continue the torture after they are dead! 





Nothing is sacred. Lizards, snakes, birds, mice, rats, dragon flies -  



He is an equal opportunity serial killer - 

a California blue tailed skink


He is trying to figure out a way to get the fish in our pond. He sits there, and he ponders and plots...Mark my words - he will accomplish his dirty deed one day. 





2 comments:

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts