Thursday, July 12, 2012

HOT



So because I am in a PBM* I will write. So you all get a 2nd cup of Coffee this morning! 

It's been HOT. Yeah I know, it's summer and supposed to be hot. I live in a HOT place so it's to be expected. In fact, we here in my semi-rural town in Northern California, take pride in our HOT weather. We get a kick out of people who come to visit during our triple digits -  They just can't take it.

Just like when I lived in San Francisco, and we'd laughhhhhh, when we would see tourists walk across the Golden Gate Bridge during the summer, in their plaid shorts and freeze!

PBM*People Bug Me


3 comments:

  1. LAWD, is it ever HOT here in southeastern North Cackalacky. In fact, tomorrow I'm posting about my sweating problem. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet its humid too. Yuck. I'll have to come over and read - We got up to 107 yesterday. Supposed to cool down to the 90's soon....Stay cool, man!

      Delete
  2. If I had a choice, I'd rather visit Alaska than Florida.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts