Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dvr's, babysitting, and Megan Rapinoe


* Go Megan*

Watched the opening ceremonies of the Olympics last night.  Interesting.  Long.  I ended up going to bed, it was well after midnight.  We DVR'd it and skipped through the commercials which I absolutely and positively DETEST.  I couldn't wait any longer for the torch lighting and Paul McCartney -  I can go back and check it out later, what I missed.

It's Saturday and the family called to see if I could watch the girl's for about 3 hours tonight.  Yeah I can do that. I normally don't "babysit" but they pay me well and I do enjoy them.  The last hour, they will be in bed anyway so how easy is that?  Most of the time I keep the 4 year old up with me. She's at a fun age.

Megan Rapinoe, on the USA women's soccer team is from my town.  We're awfully proud of her.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE her haircut. Hopefully little girls everywhere will copy. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just adorable, cute little freckles on her nose. Nice family too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts