Thursday, July 12, 2012

Confessions from a complusive blogger



I admit to being a compulsive blogger. I have many blogs on many different subjects (I drink way too much coffee) or am I really that inventive and creative?  No, I drink way too much coffee! I've been blogging for years - and there is one thing that gets to me - it's petty but I'm gonna lay it all out, right here!

It's when you "follow" someone and post a comment - and they, for some reason (could it be my People Bug Me" post) don't follow you back. They have like, 10,000 followers yet are picky about who they follow. Give me a BREAK!

Me?  I am a Follower for ALL...from the experienced professional blogger as well as the new blogger, home with the baby and everyone in-between. I love reading other blogs. (WAY better than Facebook)  Not that I am a "follower" because I have always been a LEADER! But leaders should know how to "follow" too. I mean, there's a great BIG old, blogging world out there and it is big enough to support us all.

Just saying...

4 comments:

  1. Not me! I'm not picky (but I don't have 10000 followers and probably never will)! Thank you for supporting my page and leaving your lovely comment, I really appreciate it! I blog because I love making things but generally receive little to no acknowledgment of my passion from my friends (that's okay, it's not their thing), and it really is nice to receive some encouraging feedback once in a while. It's amazing what a lovely comment from a complete stranger can do to lift your spirits - so THANK YOU! :)

    PS Sorry about the above deletion - major typo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lanie, boy that's a blog post for another time. About how my own friends don't care to support me in anything! Oh well they've been there for me on other things - I shouldn't complain. I'm glad I could lift your spirits! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was following you and I didn't even KNOW that I was following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep this is true.

      I am incognito. When I get to 100 followers I will post a picture of me. Then take it off. I'm so paranoid about my photo being out in the web...floating around on someone else's naked body!

      (Future blog post)

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts