Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What am I? Who am I?


 I really don't know how or what to call myself or how to describe my new position. I am not "un-employed" and I am really not "on vacation". I guess I am now, under-employed?

Received my last "big" check -  haven't deposited it yet. It's scary and exciting at the same time (yeah I know I will vacillate between scary-hell or "Awesome challenge from God" adventure) 

So I am going to give myself till Sept, to see if we can manage on one main income, a retired military pension and whatever I can scrounge up as a jack-of-all-trades-kinda-gal.

I'm just better at home - more creative - I'm just a big old homebody! (Emphasis on OLD!)

Okay, Day 1 - here I come. TODAY is the first day of the REST of my Life!!!




1 comment:

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts