Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Can you tell me how to get...how to get to Sesame Street ?


I'm emotionally and mentally feeling much better this morning. No, not because I am on my 3rd cup of coffee. Nooooooooo, its because I am not the crazy one after all.

The father I work for, called me yesterday to tell me he will be needing me 2 days a week starting the 2nd week of July. (Mondays and Fridays)  Huh??? The wife told me 1 day. He will be paying me out of his own account.

I hate to be in the middle of this.

So tonight they are taking me along with the kiddos to see Sesame St LIVE. I can't wait to see the 2 year old and 4 year old go WiLd. 


1 comment:

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts