Thursday, May 17, 2012

So tired

Daisey Mae at Shasta Lake this weekend.

Lately all I seem to do is, eat, sleep, go to work - eat, sleep, go to work.  Last night I was in bed by 8:30! And I am STILL tired. I've been working 5 days a week for a few weeks now - and I think this might be the last week of that. I have to check with the dad. I also have been taking care of 2 sick little girls, who came down with HFMD. (Hand foot and Mouth Disease). A really silly virus that starts with a high fever and then they break out with a pimple-type rash on the soles of their feet, the palms of their hands and inside their mouth. Crazy! The 4 yr old has returned to preschool but I am still nursing the 2 year old. And oy, is she not a very good patient!

Then during all of this my new dog, was sick. She too had a fever and was lame. She could hardly walk. Scared me so she got a bunch of te$ts that cost me a arm and a leg. The vet thought she might of had Lyme Disease - fortunately that came up negative. She does have a terrible back. Collapsed disks. Have her on antibiotics, anti-inflammatory for the arthritis and she has a low thyroid. I also have pain killers that I have already weaned her off of, because she is now doing so well.

That took about 2 weeks to resolve.

I really can't wait till July when the 2 yr old will go to preschool 3 days a week. I will have the first week off. And then after that I will work either Fridays or maybe both Mondays and Friday for both girls. Then T, W, and Th I can do my business, blog and do stuff. Not to mention, just enjoy the summer. Lately I have no imagination. I can't seem to create nothing. Just too tired.

We've already hit the mid 90's - so far the AC is working. It's part of the HVAC and the technician had told us only the heat part was not working. I have a feeling it will be a HOT summer.

Bear with me...dear reader while I get through these next few days...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts