Wednesday, April 11, 2012

update on Daisey Mae



We are blessed. We have a "winner". 

This dog is a lover. She must have once been trained, because she is so well behaved, and walks well on the leash. I tell her once and she remembers. She's loving and wants to be loved. I bought her a collar that says Happiness = Rescue.  

It's good to have a dog in the house again. Muddy paw prints and all. (It's raining and supposed to rain all week)








PS. The cat is NOT IMPRESSED. She has growled at Daisey a few times and I do believe the dog has probably had a nasty encounter with a cat in her past, because she backs away.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts