Tuesday, March 27, 2012

That Male disease

You know what it is, don't you? They ask you where something is.

Me: "In the pantry, middle shelf - left corner in the front". 

Is that confusing? I hear DH moving things around - I keep asking,

 "You find it?"

DH: No not yet.

I finally get up and go into the kitchen and guess where he is at? Bottom shelf of the pantry, to the right.  I reach over and get the can of soup he was searching for.

I mean is this some form of dyslexia for men? Something is right in front of their noses, and they still can't see it.

All I can say is, I NEED another cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts