Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No Comments from the peanut gallery

It just occurred to me, that I do not have a comment link on my posts. I spent a good amount of time yesterday trying to figure out why. So I wrote to the support and am waiting back. I tried different themes, and checked all my settings. I mean, this is not my first blog. I know blogger and so I am very familiar with it. I may have to set up a new blog, delete this and start again. Crazy.

Not that I have this long list of followers, but maybe someday -

So I am very much AWARE of the problem and I will remedy the situation one way or another. Just another challenge....

5 comments:

  1. Another comment. ;). PS.. You think like me. It's almost like we share a brain and if so, can I have it on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment on your latest post but I could not.
    Please do not kick yourself for not taking the high road. We are all humans.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts