Monday, March 12, 2012

My right to vent


I decided to resurrect this blog once again. I need a place where I can write and just say it like it is. My other blogs are theme oriented and me venting about, whatever it is I need to vent about, just wouldn't hold water! And since my best friend, Suzie passed away a year ago, I really don't have any place to freely vent or most commonly referred to as: bitching and complaining, which I believe is every woman's right.

Plus this being a election year - I'm really going to need to unload, from time to time.

This won't be decorated fancy - or at least not yet. I have other blogs that fit that bill. This one is just me and my morning cup of coffee.

http://www.library.uni.edu/sites/default/files/blog/coffee.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts