Friday, March 30, 2012

Moods




Am I the only one, who wakes up and has these moods. You know, the "People Bug Me" Mood?  It's different than just a regular "Bad Mood" or "Getting out of the wrong side of the bed" Mood. Sometimes when the phone rings, I get into a "Why Do People have to bug me" Mood. OKAY so I may be a little moody at times.

When I get into these moods, I can hardly stand myself. Sometimes, I'll even warn my family. Sometimes I don't - depends on my mood-

I need more coffee - I'm starting to make sense.

3 comments:

  1. "I work in Human Resources and I hate people," used to be my motto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized who you are. DUH! You do a good personality change. I like it.

      Delete
    2. ROFLOL - I was wondering when you would catch on. Yep - it is me. Shhhhhhhhhhh

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts